Classroom and Professionalism Etiquette
Classroom decorum dictates PTTC’s right to dismiss any disruptive or unruly student from the training site or facility.
No fees are refundable at this point.
Classroom etiquette includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Proper attire for class
- Timely attendance
- Observance of all safety measures
- Appropriate language without profanity
- No sexual harassment and/or derogatory statements being made towards others
- Avoiding the use of all drugs and/or the consumption of alcohol before or during class
Proper classroom attire includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- No wearing high heels, open-toed shoes or flip-flops
- No wearing cut-off jeans or shorts
- No wearing low-cut shirts, T-shirts, or tank tops