PTTC is a Veteran owned and operated Law enforcement Training and Consulting Company. The executive officers are current members of law enforcement and the Military community. PTTC instructors have an intimate knowledge and understanding of the needs of the law enforcement and civilian community. PTTC instructors either currently hold, or have held, a myriad of positions in Law Enforcement and the Military. PTTC instructors are subject matter experts in the area of Law enforcement.
PTTC Instructors individually years of experience in both hands on and real world experience in some of the key hot spots in the World such as Africa, Iraq, Afghanistan and the Middle East. Our collective experience in key areas would total to over 200 years in such areas as Weapons Instruction, Physical Fitness Training, Defensive Tactics, Close Quarter Battle, Use of Force and Force Option, Scenario Based Training Programs, Course Curriculum Development and Design Services, Leadership and Development Training.
PTTC instructors real word experience with and respect for the demands of detecting, preventing, and helping prosecute criminal activity which drives a deep and sincere passion to provide top-notch law enforcement training to Federal, State and local law enforcement agencies, the U.S. and foreign Military, civilian organizations, and individuals who conduct criminal and terrorist interdiction operations.
PTTC requires professionalism and demands ethical credibility from each employee. We boast memberships and affiliations with some of the finest law enforcement organizations in the world. A partial list follows:
- International Association of Chief of Police (IACP)
- International Association of Campus Law Enforcement Administrators (IACLEA)
- National Organization of Black Law Enforcement Executives (NOBLE)
- Community Association of Firearms Educators (CAFÉ’)
- National Tactical Officer Association (NTOA)
- National Rifle Association (NRA)
- International Association of Law Enforcement Firearms (IALEFA)
- Texas SWAT Association
- Virginia Police Officers Association
- International Law Enforcement Educators and Trainers Association
- American Women’s Self Defense Association
- Bureau of Justice and Assistance
Incorporated in State of Maryland
Service Disabled Veteran Owned, Minority Owned pending
CAGE Code: 6SD72
NAICS Codes 611699- All other Misc. Schools and Instructions
922120- Police & Security Protection Training