The owners and executive management of PTTC are current, or recently retired, members of law enforcement or military communities, the staff has intimate knowledge and understanding of the needs of the FPS and the “Protective Security Officer Culture”. PTTC employees either currently hold, or have held, a myraid of positions in Law Enforcement (SWAT members and commanders) Military (Security Forces, Fast Company) Emergency Management Response subject matter Experts and Police Academy and Military Instructors.
PTTC Instructors individually bring over 30 plus years of experience in both hands on and real world experience to include War Time Training in some of the key hot spots in the World such as Africa, Iraq, Afghanistan and the Middle East. In addition, our collective experience in key areas would total to over 200 years in such areas as Weapons Instruction, Physical Fitness Training, Defensive Tactics, Close Quarter Battle, Use of Force and Force Option, Scenario Based Training Programs, Course Curriculum Development and Design Services, Leadership and Development Training.
The Company’s employees’ intimate experience with, and respect for, the demands of detecting, preventing, and helping prosecute criminal activity drives a deep and sincere passion to provide top-notch law enforcement training to federal, state and local law enforcement agencies, the U.S. military (including Special Forces), civilian organizations, and individuals who conduct criminal and terrorist interdiction operations.
PTTC requires professionalism and demands ethical credibility from each employee. We boast memberships and affiliations with some of the finest law enforcement organizations in the world. A partial list follows:
- International Association of Chief of Police (IACP)
- International Association of Campus Law Enforcement Administrators (IACLEA)
- National Organization of Black Law Enforcement Executives (NOBLE)
- Community Association of Firearms Educators (CAFÉ’)
- National Tactical Officer Association (NTOA)
- National Rifle Association (NRA)
- International Association of Law Enforcement Firearms (IALEFA)
- Texas SWAT Association
- Virginia Police Officers Association
- International Law Enforcement Educators and Trainers Association
- American Women’s Self Defense Association
- Bureau of Justice and Assistance
Incorporated in State of Maryland
Service Disabled Veteran Owned, Minority Owned pending
CAGE Code: 6SD72
NAICS Codes 611699- All other Misc. Schools and Instructions
922120- Police & Security Protection Training